Want to Work in Radio
Full-time/Part-time Sales Representative
KCLW 900 AM is looking for a sales representative in each region within our signal range to assist clients in promoting their business through radio. Our service areas include:
This job is perfect for individuals who want the freedom to control their own destiny but possesses the discipline to maintain an independent work schedule to get the job done.
If you believe you are a perfect fit for this position after reading the below job description, please email your resume to Sales Manager, Bill Huffman (email@example.com). Only serious applicants please.
The sales reps we hire are energetic, motivated, professional, and hardworking. The sales profession isn’t easy but can be one of the most rewarding and highest compensated careers. If you are a person that has a good work ethic, please read the following details about the position available.
- Ability to generate new leads.
- Cold outreach skills to find and speak with decision makers via email and phone.
- Build rapport with clients quickly.
- Be able to identify which leads are likely to purchase soon.
- Nurture leads in a way that qualifies them for a sales call.
- Use a management tool to track leads.
- Set up qualified appointments to present the product and gain the account.
- Maintain relationships with current accounts to retain their business.
- Work with the rest of the sales team to create an environment of teamwork.
- Work with a sales manager to become a better rep.
- High School Diploma or GED (or equivalent experience)
- Reliable transportation to and from client appointments
- Incredible verbal and written communication skills
- Team player that will work with others to reach a larger goal
- Coachable and able to take and implement constructive criticism
- Ability to learn and use technology in a relatively quick manner
- Potentially working earlier or later than typical business hours to reach leads
- Fantastic organizational skills to keep contacts and schedules in order
- Ability to use company email to maintain contacts
What We Offer
- Generous commission structure. We want you to get paid for your hard work.
- Opportunity for advancement. If you’re the best for the job, prove it.
- Open communication with all the leadership of the company. We’re always listening.